1. What is the difference between CCTV signal cable type MIL Grade and Standard Grade?
Answer: MIL Grade signals, they have 100% pure copper signal conductor(Bare Copper) and all have 100% pure copper (Braid Wire). It is used for installation where distance is 1,500 meter away.
Answer: Standard Grade signals, they have CCS (Copper Cover Steel) to be the conductor signals. And they have 96% Aluminum protective interfering signal armor (Braid Wire). It is used for installation where distance is 750 meter away.
2. Which cable should I choose for installing CCTV within the elevator?
Answer: Flexible Models. It’s flexible and durable, because the conductor is the spindle that is suitable to use with elevators.
3. Can CCTV cable, Models Indoor also installed Outdoor?
Answer: Cannot because of the Jacket for models indoor, it is not designed to withstand sun, rain resistant, UV-resistant and acidic environment. This will shorten the life of the service and waste the cost.
4. Can CCTV cable, Models Outdoor also installed Indoor?
Answer: Cannot because of the Jacket for models Outdoor is not designed for indoor and it is hard material, difficult to installs, it is not flexible and flammable.
5. How long is the distance for CCTV cable of LINK and will guarantee 100% for clear picture?
Answer: For General Grade models: RG59 =350 meters, RG6 = 750 meters, RG11 = 800 meters
Answer: For MIL Grade models: RG59 =700 meters, RG6 = 1,000 meters, RG11 = 1,500 meters
6. From electrical transmission with CCTV cable(models 2 Power Wire) type AC and DC. Will Both models get any effect?
Answer: Electrical transmission with type DC is more safe, but can transmit for short while due to low pressure.
Answer: Electrical transmission with type AC it can transmit for long time, the length of each cable will be supported but be careful for safety and must do Ground process every time when transmiting.
7. How better is LINK line between models TV HD Digital and General TV line?
Answer: Can receive high frequency signals and Shield was knitting tighter and interference protection. It made the quality of the picture more clear.
8. What is the featured difference of Connector BNC Adaptor between type Crimp and type Compression?
Answer: Connector BNC Adaptor type Crimp, use the oppress machine for tighten the signal and it is cheaper.
Answer: Connector BNC Adaptor type Compression, is suitable for outdoor work with the oppress machine for tighten and is waterproof
9. What is the featured difference of F-Type between models Twist Type and Crimp Type?
Answer: F-Type, models Twist Type have threaded, easy to rotate and no need to use the hand tool.
Answer: F-Type, models Crimp Type have case designed to compact, fit with the cable, easy to rotate with the hand tool.
10.How many impedance of CCTV Cable have? (Measurement unit is Ohm)
Answer: CCTV Cable have the Impedance 75 Ohm
11. What type of applications for F-Type Adaptor can be used?
Answer: The F-Type Adaptor is suitable for Cable TV (CATV), Mixed All TV (MATV), Satellite and etc.
12. Can CCTV RG6 cable connect with CCTV RG 11 cable?
Answer: CCTV RG6 cable can connect with RG 11 cable due to it has Impedance 75 Ohm
13.What is the meaning of indicator “RG59/U , RG6/U , RG11/U” from CCTV cable?
Answer: RG = Radio Guide
59 , 6 ,11 = A Number Assigned of CCTV cable
/U = Universal (General use only)
14. Do CCTV cable, LINK brand have a certificate from Thailand Industries Standard?
Answer: Due to Thailand Industries Standard Office, they don’t have the rules for cable to apply or need a certificate from Thailand Industries Standard Office. So the manufacturer can import to sell in Thailand without certificate.
15. How is the Shield of CCTV cable working? And how many percentage of Shield will have effect on work?
Answer: Shield is working as Interfering signals protect from outside. Percentage of Shield will have more effect with high percentage and protect Interfering signals from outside.
CVI, TVI, AHD are the systems which are using chipset Progressive-Scan model HD Analogue which run on the coaxial cable, that will replace the Old CCTV system. Installation will remain the same Analog in everything and can instead of the old system because the signal run on Coax HD-SDI, CVI, TVI, AHD cable. The signal will return to low and don’t delay the signal or effect the picture.
Credit by interlink